SAT prep books
1. Barron’s NEW SAT Flash Cards : 500 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher ScoreProduct TitleBarron’s NEW SAT Flash Cards : 500 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
2. Barron’s SAT with Online Tests is completely revised and reflects all question types that appear on the current SAT. Step-by-step subject review helps students master the content, and full-length practice tests help students prepare to face the actual SAT.
This edition includes:
- Six full-length practice tests: Four in the book and two online, with all questions answered and explained
- A diagnostic test in the book to help pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed subject review for all sections of the test, plus instructions on writing the essay
- An overview of the test, including explanation of the scoring method
- Test-taking tactics for the SAT as a whole, along with section-specific tips
3. Kaplan’s SAT Total Prep 2019 : 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Total Prep 2019 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the SAT–or you’ll get your money back.With SAT Total Prep 2019 you’ll have everything you need in one big book complete with a regimen of prepare, practice, perform, and extra practice so that you can ace the exam.The Most Practice
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
- Online center with one-year access to additional practice questions and prep resources so you can master all of the different SAT question types
- More than 1,000 pages of content review, strategies, and realistic practice for each of the 4 parts of the SAT: Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and the optional SAT Essay
• 8 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
• detailed descriptions of the math and evidence-based reading and writing sections
• targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
• guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• seamless integration with Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and master the Math section of the exam
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiencyEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT Math section
• Comprehensive content coverage, from algebra essentials to advanced math
• Up-to-date information on the SATPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Grid-Ins to those in the Calculator section
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy
- It covers every aspect of the test with advice that actually works, making it unique in the SAT prep field. It doesn’t just review material from your high school classes! Instead, you’ll learn to exploit design flaws in the SAT, using its own “SAT tricks” against it.
- The Black Book contains 600+ detailed, systematic, easy-to-follow walkthroughs for real SAT questions from the College Board, so you know that what you’re learning actually works. You’ll see every question from the first 4 official SAT Practice Tests attacked in a way that clearly demonstrates the ideal thought process on the SAT. (You’ll need your own copies of those real SAT practice tests, which you can get for free from the College Board’s website. You can also find them in the College Board’s 2016 or 2018 “Blue Book.”)
- The Black Book is a clear, concise roadmap to the SAT. (See the selected highlights below). It explains exactly how every SAT question works, and how to beat it in the least time possible