Environment for any type of Learning
Online Instruction Policies
If you decide to become an online teacher, your responsibilities
include the following items
All online teachers should:
- Be ready 5 minutes before the start of the lesson and test your
- Make the materials of the lesson / course available to the student
before the beginning of the lesson.
- During the duration of the lesson, keep the camera and
- Do not leave during the lesson and keep a professional learning
atmosphere (without unnecessary interference to study: noise, food,
talk, mobile devices are strictly prohibited during the lessons).
- Do not raise your voice and maintain only appropriate professional
Using LearnDash has become a more and more convenient for instructors to make and sell their courses. Fortune 500 companies all over the world continue using to training employees and new customers, and now it can be used for instructors to present their courses to learners all over the world.
LearnDash offers instructors industry’s leading course builder with the ability to create courses, lessons and quizzes.
It has Advanced Quizzing with eight question types, custom messages, question banks, and much more.
Instructors can use any media to insert videos, Articulate & Adobe Captivate files, images, audio, Google Docs and more.
By subscribing to our site you get a wide array of teaching and learning materials to jump-start your learning process.